Showcasing and encouraging partnership working with commerce and investment houses to reduce the risk antimicrobial resistance poses to commerce.
- Secure AMR and pandemic preparedness in the risk agenda of global investors
- Seek the support of global investors in in securing solutions to these conjoined agenda.
- Improve leadership, awareness, skill knowledge, attitudes across investment communities about AMR
- Improve civil society understanding of the dual challenges posed by COVID-19 and AMR
- Increase / improve knowledge and understanding of strategies and practices for the prevention, particularly through vaccination, and treatment of COVID-19
- Reach out to and encourage other private and public stakeholders to join this learning network collaboration
Planned activities (2022-24):
- Development of an open access e-learning course for the global investment community
- Further extend and develop the COVID19 resource hub to identify emerging topics that would benefit from amplification/dissemination through the development of webinars workshops and/or e-learning courses.
- White Paper for action on the health economics of AMR, new therapies and health technologies, alongside a collection of existing evidence for the same.
- Peer review publications within health and investment titles to promote the importance and impact of the power of civil-private-public organisation alliances in tacking AMR